Over 100 years of combined design experience
Our Mission and Values
TEC’s strong relationships with several diversified sub-consultants and partners allow us to operate in a seamless, cohesive manner on any size project regardless of complexity while maintaining a single point of contact. Our staff takes extreme care in understanding our clients’ needs and ensuring that an open line of communication is maintained throughout the project from inception through construction.
- Certified Women Business Enterprise (WBENC Cert No. WBE200370)
- Certified Women Owned Small Business (WOSB Cert No. WSOB200212)
- Diversified leadership and staff
- Over 100 years of combined design experience
- Proven record of providing consistent high quality designs delivered on-time
and under budget.
- Open line of communication through all phases of design that is accurate, clear,
- Energetic, forward-thinking company using leading edge technology to increase
efficiency and productivity
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equality, & Inclusion (DEI)
At TEC, everyone belongs. Our perspective on Diversity, Equality & Inclusion is unwavering. We embrace everyone for who they are, so they can be their best selves. We know that a more innovative and successful company can only be achieved by valuing all people and cultures, celebrating our differences, and treating each other with respect, kindness, and fairness, regardless of age, disability, gender, gender identity, nationality, race, religion, and/or sexual orientation.
For us, PRIDE is about Promoting Respect, Inclusion, and Dignity for Everyone
Meet Our People
At Total Engineering and Consulting Services, LLC, our experts understand the value of collaboration, expertise, and forward-thinking. They implement sustainable and innovative solutions while keeping your unique needs in mind.
Meet the experienced and driven individuals ready to propel your project forward: