Engineer: Norristown, PA
Total Engineering & Consulting Services, LLC (TEC) is seeking an experienced Engineer to join our team in Norristown, PA. As an Engineer with TEC, you will be assisting the development of design projects in the water, wastewater, gas, and telecommunications sectors.
- Assist with preparation of engineering reports, studies, design plans, and cost estimates under supervision of senior staff
- Be capable of working on multiple and unique assignments simultaneously
- Perform field work as required to meet project requirements
- Work on challenging assignments that include investigating and solving engineering and design related issues
- Have strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Be self-motivated, team oriented and flexible; have the initiative and ability to tackle new projects and challenges daily
- Prepare federal, state, and local permit applications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- EIT is preferred.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering from ABET accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the utility design or equivalent
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
TEC recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
- Flexible work schedule options
- Competitive salary and leave accrual
- Healthcare benefits (medical, vision, and dental plans available)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
TEC maintains a drug-free workplace. Employees of TEC are prohibited from engaging in the unlawful use of controlled substances.
TEC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.