Project Engineer: Norristown, PA
Total Engineering & Consulting Services, LLC (TEC) is seeking an experienced Project Engineer to join our team in Norristown, PA. As a Project Engineer with TEC, you will manage and deliver projects in the water, wastewater, gas, and telecommunications sectors.
- Design lead working with a diverse team of project managers, engineers, designers, technical staff, and sub-consultants to successfully deliver complex and multi-faceted projects on time and on budget for our clients
- Prepare and deliver engineering reports, construction/inspection documents, studies, design plans, and specifications in the design of public and private infrastructure projects with an emphasis in underground utilities
- Analyze and develop design solutions utilizing trenchless and rehabilitation technologies
- Ensure designs comply with specifications and client requirements
- Scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects
- Assist in the preparation of proposals, contracts, and cost estimates
- Coordinate design with sub-consultants and clients
- Provide review and QA/QC of work products
- Mentor and support the development of less experienced staff
- Prepare federal, state, and local permit applications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- EIT required, Professional Engineering License is preferred
- Professional registration in Pennsylvania, or the ability to obtain reciprocity
- The ability to obtain Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- 5-10 years of experience in utility design or equivalent
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
TEC recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
- Flexible work schedule options
- Competitive salary and leave accrual
- Healthcare benefits (medical, vision, and dental plans available)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
TEC maintains a drug-free workplace. Employees of TEC are prohibited from engaging in the unlawful use of controlled substances.
TEC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.