Senior Project Engineer: Norristown, PA
Total Engineering & Consulting Services, LLC (TEC) is seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join our team in Norristown, PA. As a Senior Project Engineer with TEC, you will lead and deliver projects in the water, wastewater, gas, and telecommunications sectors.
- Strengthening relationships with our existing clients and industry partners, as well as developing new relationships to help grow TEC both locally and regionally
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with key decision-makers in our clients’ organizations to acquire new work
- Prepare, review, and approve proposals, contracts, service agreements, and estimates
- Negotiate revisions, changes, and additions to contractual agreements with sub-consultants and clients
- Use established relationships with clients and regulatory agencies to procure and manage the scope, schedule, budget, and delivery of projects
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and oversight working with a diverse team of project managers, engineers, designers, technical staff, and sub-consultants to successfully deliver complex and multi-faceted projects on time and on budget for our clients
- Facilitate, prepare, and Deliver engineering reports, construction/inspection documents, studies, design plans, specifications, and cost estimates in the design of public and private infrastructure projects with an emphasis in underground utilities
- Analyze and develop design solutions utilizing trenchless and rehabilitation technologies
- Participate in client/firm interviews and presentations
- Coordinate design activities to ensure construction will comply with specifications, codes, and client requirements
- Provide technical guidance, senior leadership, and mentor engineering staff to enhance our water services design capabilities
- Provide senior technical review and QA/QC work products
- Review and prepare federal, state, and local permit applications
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineering License in Pennsylvania required or the ability to obtain reciprocity
- 10-15 years of experience in utility design or equivalent
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
TEC recognizes that employees play an important role in its success. Our commitment to full-time employees is reflected in the comprehensive benefits package we offer:
- Flexible work schedule options
- Competitive salary and leave accrual
- Healthcare benefits (medical, vision, and dental plans available)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Safe Harbor 401(k) retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
TEC maintains a drug-free workplace. Employees of TEC are prohibited from engaging in the unlawful use of controlled substances.
TEC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.